Saturday 10 September 2022

Now Available: "The Whole Truth"


Now Available On Amazon!

 Book Three in the ‘Between The Verses’ Series
Part One of the ‘Exodus’ Trilogy.

 

Julian is a lawyer, on the fast track to promotion. He’s got a great career, and a loving family, and doesn’t think anything will derail his life; until the world undergoes a terrifying upheaval, and a whole new kind of normal takes over.

 

Satau is an Acolyte, on the rise to become High Priest of Ptah, in the early days of Egypt. His nation is eternal, and nothing ever changes in the Kingdom. Not the traditions, not the Dynasty, not even the weather. Until one day, a man comes out of the wastelands with a ludicrous demand for the King. A man named Moses.

 

Both these men will have to answer important, deeply personal questions that they’ve never considered before, and face the possibility that the Truth might be something they never expected.



As you all know, I have a policy of putting these books up on the Blog, free of charge. But the last time I did that, I ran into problems. Amazon wouldn't accept my paperback version, because they had found this blog. This process is usually automated by Amazon, so there was no way to convince them that I wasn't plagiarising my own work.


As a result, I have to take the whole book down and start again. A process that took three weeks. This time around, I'm positing it to Amazon first, and this blog second. It'll still be here, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment