Tuesday 5 April 2022

Public Service Announcement

In an effort to drive up numbers of my readers, I've made a habit of putting my books up on this blog. A tradition that started with the 'New Earth' series, and seems to have worked thus far.

When you're a self published author, you do whatever you can to get viewers. It's a fact that Obscurity is worse than Piracy.

The reason I'm posting this publicly, is because Amazon has currently blocked the Paperback Edition of 'In My Integrity'. They have apparently noticed that the text was placed here first; and need to confirm the veracity of my attempt to put the book out in paper.

UPDATE: I've tried three or four different ways to verify my identity through Amazon's usual channels, and I keep getting Form Letters back. The only option left is more extreme, unfortunately. You'll notice that the text of 'In My Integrity' is no longer available in chapters; or as a download.

Once Google re-indexes this blog to show that the text is gone, I'll make another appeal to Amazon, to get the paperback published.

Apologies to everyone for the inconvenience. Watch this space for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment